Einklappen
X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Cardinals at Falcons 56 - 49

Cardinals continue their run to the playoff with a win in high scoring game. Game starts like Madden only could start a game: Kick-off Falcons, return TD for Cardinals, 7-0. Kickoff Cardinals, save catch Falcons. Falcons 1 play, TD 7-7 after 21 seconds. After these upsetting first 21 seconds in the game the game never ended to be spectecular. Cardinals with problems on their offense if Falcons blitz, Falcons with problems because John pushes emergency buttons on defense and sets one missed tackles after another.
    In the end the Cardinals win the game on interception in their own Red Zone.

Thanks John for our very first game in the league after now five season for me. I think you have been the only person except Alex and Chris from your division against whom I never played so far in my career here
    Good luck for the next two games and for next season. Will be really exciting with a new Buccs coach over there

Glückwunsch zum Sieg Jan!

Kommentar

Ein Spiel ohne Verteidigung, sehr unterhaltsam zum Anschauen.

Lg
      Chris

Kommentar

Glückwunsch zum Sieg!

Kommentar

105 Punkte in einem Spiel, was soll man dazu sagen? The show must go on?!
          Glückwunsch an die Cardinals, you are playoffbound!

Kommentar

Good win for you Jan my friend I enjoyed the game and chat mate, as with me me the result is second solange it's fun .
            good luck with your season and I hope we play again soon
            http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ps3u2rqwi2.png

Kommentar

Wahnsinn!
              GW zum win und den sehr wahrscheinlichen Paten Playoffs.

Kommentar

Lädt...
              X